Population Health – Past, Present and Future
Population Health Management (PHM) is the gathering of patient data across multiple health information technology resources, the analysis of that data into a single, actionable patient record, and the actions through which care providers can improve both clinical and financial outcomes.
- What is population health management?
- The impact of value-based reimbursement
- Challenges to defining/measuring quality
- Cross-enterprise system/population/EHR integration challenges
- The potential impact of Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
- Provider perspective/alignment/engagement
- Where is the industry going?
- Implications of the election
- Areas for growth