2018 Future of Cybersecurity
Tuesday, February 27, 2018; 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.; Southern Company Gas PARKING OPTIONS
2017 was the year when the truth of cybersecurity was stranger than Hollywood fiction. Leading security companies promise the benefits of AI to solve nearly any problem. Fortune 500 companies were brought to their knees by failing to install patches for known security vulnerabilities. Social media platforms were seemingly hijacked and used in sophisticated influence operations by foreign powers. Newly popularized cryptocurrencies spawned the ransomware wave that broke over enterprises big and small.
We are convening a panel of security experts, technologists, and security executives to explore these topics and provide insight and predictions for what is in store for in 2018. Please join us for a fascinating and wide-ranging discussion where we will explore the critical implications of cybersecurity in the year to come.
- Security and critical infrastructure
- Threat Modeling and Risk
- 2018 Predictions
- Impact of policy and cybersecurity
- Fundamentals vs. New Approaches
- Economics of cybersecurity
- Role of venture capital in cybersecurity
- Deborah Wheeler, Chief Information Security Officer, Delta Airlines
- Robert Graham, CEO, Errata Security
- Thomas Cross, CTO, OPAQ Networks
- Daniel Ingevaldson, VP, TechOperators Venture Capital (moderator)