Exit Strategies for Small Tech Companies
Small Tech Companies which have built good businesses typically have a number of options available to them when it comes to an exit. During this lunch and learn, you will hear from experts in the space who have either facilitated or been part of successful tech exits. The following are possible discussion points:
- What makes a company a good candidate for an exit at an earlier stage?
- What criteria do private equity firms use?
- How does a company make the best use of advisors (such as investment bankers) in an exit?
- How do entrepreneurs weigh the pros/cons of an exit and timing?
- How do you prepare your company for an exit?
- What should you look for in a partner as you choose the right exit?
January 29, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm