Entrepreneurial Journey: How Are Failures Relevant To Success?
This event will discuss:
- What do successful entrepreneurs wish young entrepreneurs knew?
- What are common traits of successful entrepreneurs during tough times?
- How to learn from other’s mistakes rather than make them yourself.
- What are the best ways to handle the stress of a start up?
- Entrepreneurship can be very lonely.How to cope.
- Is it possible to have a work life balance as an entrepreneur?
- How do you turn around underperforming team members?
- Highlighting the investment costs and benefits of building a business.
Mike Cote, President, CEO & Director, Dell SecureWorks
Brian Cohen, CEO, Stratacloud
Kathleen Kurre, Founder, Fusion Advisors
David Trice, Co-Founder and CEO, ENGAGE.cx
Eric Holtzclaw, Entrepreneurial coach, Inc.Magazine columnist, biz1190 Radio Host (moderator)